viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Alerta de Google: ADHD

Web3 resultados nuevos de ADHD
 
ADHD-Test Lite | AppBrain Android Market
Get the ADHD-Test Lite Android app (★★★★★, 10+ downloads) ⇒ Do you have problems with concentration? Are you often hyperactive? Then...
es.appbrain.com/app/adhd-test-lite/net.magicmedia.adstest
Crimineel met ADHD na behandeling minder vaak fout in - YouTube
Veroordeelde criminelen met ADHD zouden in de gevangenis voor hun aandoening ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4mpxASTWz8
Could I have ADHD? What are the odds of me making it through a ...
My current doctor says that I have it (yet I don't believe it, but I do have some ... whats that under the bridge.. its a troll poor motor coordination is not an ADHD trait : ...
es.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...


Sugerencia: usa "site" para restringir la búsqueda a un sitio web (por ejemplo, site:.es).

Elimina esta alerta.
Crear otra alerta.
Administrar sus alertas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario